Easy Projects are a fun filled way of ensuring all round development of kids. These projects can help realize their creative potential in a productive combination of entertainment and education.
They can be a great way to engage your child during holidays and in weekends as a lively break from the monotonous routine of school and homework. Research ascertains the fact that such Easy Projects are almost essential in honing the cognitive ability of kids.
We have always known that indulging in art and crafts can help teach some vital basic lessons to children. Now, it has become an important teaching tool through fun, togetherness and the best use of children’s creative aptitude.
Some handy tips for turning Easy Projects into fruitful learning aids
- Concrete props and visual aids are an effective means of initiating students to such creative classes.
- Concise instructions are essential for quick communication of ideas.
- A combination of actions and words while imparting instructions for Easy Projects can help teach faster.
- Demonstrations with a student acting as a model can help convey ideas faster.
- Create every project out of things that the kids can identify, not something remote from their surroundings.
- Do not use too many workbooks and writings during such sessions.
- Always include some clay, water and sand crafts to motivate physical object management. These projects help develop the 2- way logic necessary by the next learning phase.
- Discussions and interactions are vital during such activities.
- Easy Project sessions should include routine fieldwork, followed by discussions on their experiences and feelings during such trips.
- The package should encourage and challenge students to enjoyably use their cognitive skills.
- They must not be mentally taxing, difficult to grasp, over instructive and boring.
Some popular Easy Projects are:
- Paper crafts like Origami (ancient art of paper folding)
- Snow craft parties
- Making gifts for Easter, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc
- Fingerprint art
- Making animal cracker jewelry
- Making homemade bubble solution or sidewalk chalk
- Drawing and coloring with crayons, markers, watercolor and colored pencils
- Making bookmarks
- Frosting windows
- Egg writing
- Potato prints
- Clay modeling
- Sewing projects such as making drawstring bags for the pool
- Beach crafts like making sand castles
- Creating decorations for the kids’ own rooms like Popsicle light switch covers, Popsicle picture frames, tabletop birdseed feeder etc.
These and many more such creative tasks are vital for the mental development of your children. So go ahead and introduce your child to the world of Easy Projects early on.